Coventry Rugby Club: Rugby & Reading, and Rugby in Schools Partnership
Our partnership with Coventry Rugby Club has gone from strength to strength since we joined teams in 2019, helping to inspire hundreds of young children through sport.
As the Title Partner for two important community-focussed programmes, as well as supporting the Coventry Rugby Foundation in improving the lives of children currently living in poverty, we’re delighted to be helping children across Coventry and the West Midlands.
We’re working together to deliver Rugby & Reading in schools with a programme designed to inspire disadvantaged and disaffected children to read more.
It enables children aged between 5 and 11 to exercise both body and mind as they experience an hour of engaging storytelling, before enjoying a hands-on game of tag rugby.
And our Rugby in Schools partnership gives boys and girls aged between 5 and 16 access to coaching sessions with a team of community coaches.
As the Title Partner for both programmes, we’re providing over 100 hours of rugby-based learning activities - a fantastic opportunity for children in local schools.
To take our relationship one step further, we’re supporting the Club’s Project:500 commitment to use rugby to drive positive engagement with children living in poverty. It’s an amazing project that has exceeded expectations in terms of donations.
Coventry is a rugby club with a fantastic heritage dating back to 1874, with unwavering support from the local community as it experienced its fair share of ups and downs throughout the years. From playing at the highest levels and supplying the national teams with many players, through to more difficult times, the local community has been by its side.
With a determined drive to deliver Premiership Rugby back to the people of Coventry, the club is returning their support by helping local communities.
We’re delighted to help them give back to the people and the city who’ve supported them over the years, as they create a positive foundation for its children with an impressive desire and a determination to make things better for them.
If you want to learn more or would like to get involved with any of the initiatives, contact [email protected].
Popular posts like this
- How Project:500 is building a brighter future for local children
- Coventry Rugby Club: Rugby & Reading, and Rugby in Schools Partnership
- Coventry Netball make an impact through the power of sport
- Coventry Rugby Club continues to nurture young talent
- Charter Savings Bank works with Wolves Play Café to support local families
- Supporting female rugby players
- Celebrating female progression in rugby
- You voted us Online Savings Provider of the Year
- 100 local children benefit from professional rugby coaching
- Charter Savings Bank helps Play Cafe make a difference to local children
- Bringing Rugby & Reading to life at Colmore School
- Rugby & Reading: Players edition
- Proud sponsors of Coventry Rugby’s Project:500 initiative
- A lot of people doing a little, is better than a few people doing a lot
- Customers vote Charter Savings Bank Best Online Savings Provider for third year in a row
- Charter Savings Bank strikes twice at the Moneynet Awards
- Charter Savings Bank named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies
- Wolverhampton firm tops Sunday Times list
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits held by a UK establishment of Charter Savings Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.