Charter Savings Bank named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies
Charter Court Financial Services Limited (CCFS), the owner of Charter Savings Bank, has been named as one of the UK’s most inspiring companies in an influential report which showcases the country’s most dynamic businesses.
The Wolverhampton-based financial services company has been included in the London Stock Exchange Group’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2017 report.
The report features small and medium-sized companies from more than 40 sectors which have demonstrated positive growth in revenue and strong performance in their areas of expertise.
Founded in 2008, it is the first time CCFS has been included in the report, and comes just months after it was ranked, for the second year running, in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. CCFS was named the third best company to work for in 2017, after featuring tenth on the list in 2016.
CCFS employs more than 450 people. It offers savings products which regularly feature at the top of the best buy tables, and is a top 20 UK mortgage lender.
Ian Lonergan, CEO of CCFS, commented: “We’re delighted to be named one of the London Stock Exchange Group’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2017.
“To achieve recognition in such a prestigious publication less than 10 years after the company was founded is testament to the hard work and dedication everyone who works for the business has put in.”
Xavier Rolet, Chief Executive of the London Stock Exchange Group, highlighted CCFS as an example of how London’s dominance is being challenged by the West Midlands and other regions.
“CCFS is a successful specialist bank that is growing rapidly and has created more than 450 jobs in a sector which is traditionally associated with the Square Mile in the City of London,” he said.
Popular posts like this
- How Project:500 is building a brighter future for local children
- Coventry Rugby Club: Rugby & Reading, and Rugby in Schools Partnership
- Coventry Netball make an impact through the power of sport
- Coventry Rugby Club continues to nurture young talent
- Charter Savings Bank works with Wolves Play Café to support local families
- Supporting female rugby players
- Celebrating female progression in rugby
- You voted us Online Savings Provider of the Year
- 100 local children benefit from professional rugby coaching
- Charter Savings Bank helps Play Cafe make a difference to local children
- Bringing Rugby & Reading to life at Colmore School
- Rugby & Reading: Players edition
- Proud sponsors of Coventry Rugby’s Project:500 initiative
- A lot of people doing a little, is better than a few people doing a lot
- Customers vote Charter Savings Bank Best Online Savings Provider for third year in a row
- Charter Savings Bank strikes twice at the Moneynet Awards
- Charter Savings Bank named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies
- Wolverhampton firm tops Sunday Times list
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits held by a UK establishment of Charter Savings Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.