Charter Savings Bank wins Best Overall Savings Provider!
We’re thrilled to share the news that we’ve been awarded Best Overall Savings Provider at the 26th annual Personal Finance Awards.
These prestigious awards celebrate outstanding individuals and firms in the UK personal finance market as they were recognised for their delivery of exceptional products and customer service.
As the awards are voted for by the public, we really appreciate the support of our customers who took the time to nominate and recognise us in such a competitive category.
This year there were over 150,000 votes, the highest number ever and we want to say a big thank you to everyone who voted for us – you’ve helped us to win this award for the sixth time in a row!
Despite challenging economic conditions, our team has worked hard over the last year to deliver the very best products we can along with a high standard of service to our customers. Our variety of online accounts including Fixed Rate Bonds, Notice accounts, Easy Access accounts and ISAs means our customers can choose to save in a way that suits their needs, quickly and easily.
Louise Halliwell, Group Savings Director at OSB Group, said:
“We’re honoured and incredibly grateful to win the Best Overall Savings Provider award once again. This is the sixth consecutive year we’ve received this amazing recognition from our customers - we can’t thank you enough for your votes and your support. We always strive to give our customers the best savings products and service possible, so we hope to meet their expectations next year and continue our success.”
Popular posts like this
- Did you know you could earn monthly interest by opening one of our fixed rate bonds?
- Charter Savings Bank wins Best Overall Savings Provider!
- 12 ways to save money at Christmas
- What kind of saver are you?
- Is an Easy Access account for you?
- We’ve made improvements to your maturity options journey
- Could a Notice account be good for you?
- Personal Savings Allowance – what’s it all about?
- We’re your ISA Provider of the Year - for the fifth year running!
- Cash ISA transfers – what do you need to know?
- Thank you for voting for us at the Moneyfacts Awards
- Supporting you through a bereavement
- Award-Winning Savings
- What we’re saving for in 2022 | Infographic
- A huge thank you!
- How much should I be saving? | UK average savings by age
- Savings accounts: everything you need to know
- Understanding different types of ISA
- Revealed: average pocket money in the UK
- The 9 most important ISA questions you need to ask
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits held by a UK establishment of Charter Savings Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.